Michigan County Wall Map
This Michigan Wall Map features:
- Interstates/State Highways/State Routes
- Toll Roads
- Primary Roads
- County Boundaries
- County Names
- Major Cities
- Secondary Cities
- Some Towns (not all)
- Major Lakes & Rivers
The Paper version is printed on high quality semi-gloss paper, perfect for framing.
The Laminated version uses 3mm laminate on both sides for durability, is easy to clean and markable.
These maps are Printed on Demand.
Sizes are approximate and may vary due to the nature of the trimming and laminating processes.
More about the Michigan County Wall Map
This map of Michigan counties is useful for companies doing business in Michigan as well as students studying the history and politics of the state. The Michigan wall map is packed with information, but still easy to read.On this map you will find:
- Many automobile routes through the Michigan counties, including primary roads, toll roads, interstates and highways
- Clear County boundaries with names noted
- Major cities and secondary cities are plotted out
- Principal rivers and lakes
- Marks which portion of the Great Lakes belong to each state and country
This wall map of Michigan counties not only shows Michigan in great detail. It also traces the path of several interstates leaving Michigan into the surrounding states of Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Because Michigan is a border state, the boundary line between the United States and Canada is also displayed. The Michigan County Wall Map is a great resource for classroom use and state history enthusiasts.
|Geo Type||State, County|
|Map Type||Territory Maps|
|Usage Type||Business Maps|