New Mexico Road and Recreation Atlas
Our new 9th EDITION New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas has arrived!
Our newly revised and completely updated New Mexico Road and Recreation Atlas and Folded Map are available to help guide you on your next trip to the southwest. 9th ed. 2018 ISBN 978-0-929591-56-8
Our maps of New Mexico are field checked for accuracy, and feature all of the important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests.
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
Our in-atlas recreation guide can also be accessed on your smartphone by syncing up with our scan able codes. These features include:
- RV Parks
- Natural Wonders
- Game management units
- Points of Interest
- Hiking, trailheads
- Boating, Fishing
- Boat Ramps
- Road Mileages
Map Scales:Recreation Maps 1: 1,000,000 1" =15.8 miles. Landscape Maps 1:285,000 1" =4.5 miles. ABQ Rec Map 1:100,000 State Map 1:1,700,000 1"=26.8 miles
|Map Type||Territory Maps|
|Usage Type||Recreation Maps|