Omaha Nebraska Metro Wall Map
What is a Metro Map (MSA):
- The general concept of a metropolitan area is that of alarge population nucleus, together with adjacent communities having a high degree of social and economic integration with that core. Metropolitan areas comprise one or more entire counties, except in New England, where cities and towns are the basic geographic units.
- The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) defines metropolitan areas for purposes of collecting, tabulating, and publishing federal data.
- Metropolitan area definitions result from applying published standards to Census Bureau data.
- The 1990 standards provide that each newly qualifying MSA must include at least: one city with 50,000 or more inhabitants, or a Census Bureau-defined urbanized area (of at least 50,000inhabitants) and a total metropolitan population of at least100,000 (75,000 in New England.
About this map:
This map, ideally suited for business and reference use, is finished with 3mm laminate, which makes this map both mark able(using dry erase pens) and washable.
Data included on this map:
- Cities and Towns
- County Names
- Zip Codes and Index Grid Locator
- US State Highways & Freeways
- Primary Roads (NOT city streets!)
- Major Waterways
Before purchasing this map click on the Detail Example links next to the preview image above to view the detail typically available on this type of map.
|Map Type||Territory Maps|
|Usage Type||Business Maps|