Get all of our Historical Atlas of the World products in one classroom package with our best buy value. You'll receive 30 student atlases and one teacher's guide.
- Updated to include recent world events like the Arab Spring and changes in U.S. relations with Cuba
- Presents major periods of world history through more than 100 bold, colorful maps
- Thematic maps include literacy, languages, religions, and more
- Includes a section on benefits of using the atlas
- 112 pages, paperback, 8" x 10"
|Usage Type||Classroom Maps|