Ideally suited for reference, this wall map of Iraq includes:
- rivers, marsh, lakes, dry lakes, seas
- national and provincial capitals
- primary road (not numbered)
- minor road (not numbered)
- international and provincial boundaries
- archaeological sites
- latitude and longitude lines
A unique component of this map series includes portions of adjacent areas: Kuwait, Iran, Turkey, Syria,& Jordan, bringing an almost regional map feel to a country map presentation.
Before purchasing this map click on theThumbnails below the preview image above to view the detail present on this map.
The Paper version is printed on high quality semi-gloss paper, perfect for framing
The Laminated version uses 3mm laminate on both sides for durability, is easy to clean and markable
|Map Type||Political Maps|
|Usage Type||Classroom Maps|