Coverage Area: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Detail on this map includes:
- State Capitals
- Primary Cities
- Secondary Cities*
- Some Towns*
- US Interstates (numbered)
- US Highways (numbered)
- Major Freeways, Highways, and Toll Roads
- Major Lakes & Rivers
- Time Zones
- Longitude/Latitude Graticule
The Paper version is printed on high quality semi-gloss paper, perfect for framing.
The Laminated version uses 3mm laminate on both sides for durability, is easy to clean and markable.
These maps are Printed on Demand.
Sizes are approximate and may vary due to the nature of the trimming and laminating processes.
More about the Northeast States USA Wall Map
Study the area that contains much of the of the birthplace of a nation! It is bound to the north by Canada, to the south by the southern region, to the west by the Midwestern states, and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean.On this map you will find:
- State Capitals and Primary Cities
- Secondary cities and towns (min. 5,000 pop)
- Clearly labeled interstates and highways
- Principal rivers and lakes
- An amazing amount of detail about nine Northeastern states
The northeast is the most culturally diverse and financially developed area of the USA, and most of the inhabitants are urban dwellers. The Northeast States Wall Map is perfect for investigating the ways in which this densely populated region are connected. Great for school libraries, classrooms and more.
|Map Type||Territory Maps|