Rides of a Lifetime: Historic Route 66 Wall Map by MAD Maps
This is a wall map version of our popular Route 66 folded map from MAD Maps. The wall map does not have any fold creases and is perfect for framing or hanging on a wall.
Often labeled the Mother Road, Route 66 is the ribbon of asphalt that connects a nation and embodies America's love for the open road. It's a legendary road that inspired movies, songs . . . and countless road trips. Route 66 is more than just a highway, it's a literal and metaphoric journey through the heart and soul of America.
Route 66 gained one of its nicknames, the Main Street of America, because it cut through the center of countless small towns along its serpentine, 2,400-mile length. The restored version takes you through many of the same beloved routes.
Rides of a Lifetime MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Road Trip Route Itinerary with Directions
- Choose your own size and finish
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights