Explore the nation's capital with the Tourist Washington DC map. Published in December 1964 with the article "Washington: The City Freedom Built," this map accompanies the Suburban Washington map that appeared in the same issue.
The 1964 Tourist Washington map features:
• Statues, monuments, and fountains
• Federal governments and district government buildings
• Embassy chanceries or legations
• Museums and theatres
• Colleges, schools, hotels and motels, churches, and hospitals
• Through routes, roads under construction, proposed roads, and railroads
• An index
Coverage Area: Washington, D.C.
|Map Type||Historical Maps|
|Usage Type||Classroom Maps|